The Best, Closest Sleep Away Camp for Your Kids this School Holidays!
Sherpa Kids Bush Camp, about two hours from Johannesburg, in the beautiful Waterberg region of Limpopo, is where campers experience a safe, fun, magical environment where they can create happy memories, develop skills and interests, experience personal growth, build friendships, and grow in confidence.
Your children can spend quality time outside learning new skills and enjoying engaging outdoor adventures with new and old friends. Bush Camp, a sleep-away camp located a short distance from the city, is a place where campers experience a traditional summer camp life without cell phones, video games or the internet.
*NEW DATES TO BE ADVISED
Don't worry... Bush Camp is jam-packed with awesomeness!
How much will BushCamp cost?
R4850.00* covers everything!
One fee and they are on their way to days of endless fun and adventure – don’t miss out!
- All their accommodation for 3 – 4 days
- All their meals
- Safe transport by The Big Yellow Bus – Cool Kids Cabs to and from a central point in Northern Johannesburg to Modimolle/Nylstroom (200km from Johannesburg)
- Trusted, caring, first aid qualified, Sherpa Kids staff to take care of your child
- Plus all activities, provided by WESSA
Our fantastic BushCamp partners!
A minimum (non-refundable) deposit of R500.00 with this reply slip.
Full payment by 30th November 2019 of R4 850.00 less deposit paid.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY:
Once you have booked your child on the tour (deposit confirms this) and you wish to cancel the tour, please note the following:
- Full refund of all money paid if cancelled before or on 30th October 2019
- Deposit forfeited; balance of money refunded if cancelled by 15th November 2019
- All monies paid forfeited if cancelled after 30th November 2019
Ref: Name and surname of child