Benefits of joining Sherpa Kids
Your role is to recruit and manage your staff, develop the relationship with the school community and grow the business as the demand of your services increases with enrolments. We see our business as a management franchise that provides services to the childcare industry.
- Low cost entry
- No expensive and high long term retail rents – in some cases no lease fees paid at all
- A proven business model
- A solid return on investment
- Recession proof
- Highly structured programmes ready for your engagement that meet and exceed national guidelines.
- Set programmes for before school care, after school care and holiday programmes
- Work within school grounds – operating onsite at the school provides familiarity for parents and children
- Business mentoring is provided
- Business planning
- Suite of operations available online 24/7 including: HR, Marketing, Administration,Business Operations, Finance, Onsite Policies and Procedures
- Transition smoothly from your current role into your new Sherpa Kids business.
- Professional Development Events
- Support by a highly skilled and trained franchise team
- Ongoing business support and opportunities to up-skill and build a strong, financially secure business
- Marketing assistance (10 x 10 marketing plan)
- Strong networking base with other business owners
- Online platforms for business administration
- Specialist childcare management software.
- Market demand nationally
- Massive growth industry
- Potential to become a multi-unit franchisee
- Grow your programme in a number of schools – we are not looking for you to operate in one school but several.
- Extremely strong successful track record in New Zealand since 1996 (as Skids) – and more recently launched into Australia, Ireland, Canada and the UK. Launched in South Africa in 2014 and already operated over 50 locations with 25 franchisees nationally.