We are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, reliable and creative people for our Out of School Hours Care sites to work as Centre Managers. If you would like to join the Sherpa Kids team please contact your local Centre Director. Sherpa Kids is offering an opportunity to be part of an international team of childcare professionals, liaise and exchange ideas with colleagues at both national and international level
The Centre Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective management of the day to-day running of the Sherpa Kids Aftercare and/or Holiday Care Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced programme.
Qualities and Experience required required:
• Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a commitment to delivering high quality care programmes
• First Aid certification is an advantage
• Experience in working with children delivering safe and stimulating play and working with children of 4-12 years advantageous
• Passionate, creative, approachable, adventurous personality
• Strong ethical behaviour
• Excellent Communicator with a good standard of English
• Own vehicle and driving licence
• Good PC Knowledge
Criminal Checks will be required for all staff which will be undertaken should your application be successful.
To apply send CV and cover letter to [email protected]