Join the team & work with us
We are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, reliable and creative people
If you would like to join the Sherpa Kids team please contact your local Centre Director.
Sherpa Kids is offering an opportunity to be part of an international team of childcare professionals, liaise and exchange ideas with colleagues at both national and international level.
Sherpa Kids South Africa | Lucette | Franchisee
Postition | Multi-Centre Coordinators/ Regional Operations Managers
The potential candidate will be responsible for overseeing the successful running and managing of a number of Sherpa Kids aftercare and holiday care sites. Their duties include performing multiple tasks, managing a team of staff members and establishing relationships with parents and the school. This may not be a full time role and may suit someone involved in another part lime venture
- Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years in a senior position within the educational sector (i.e. deputy principal of a primary or preschool).
- Must have their own car.
- Own access to computer, internet and cell phone within your own home office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to organise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff so that consistent progress is achieved,
- Able to set goals so that deadlines are managed resulting in weekly, monthly and quarterly progress.
- Valid Police clearance
- First Aid
Candidate must live in one of the following areas·
Western and Eastern Cape: Mossel Bay, George, Hermanus, Port Elizabeth KwaZulu-Natal: Port Shepstone, Durban, Richard’s Bay, New Castle.
Other areas: Mbombela, Nelsprult, Secunda, Emalahleni, Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Kathu
If you meet all of these criteria please send your full cv and a cover letter relating your experience to this role to [email protected] before the 6 August 2021.
Position | Centre Manager
The Centre Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective management of the day to-day running of the Sherpa Kids Aftercare and/or Holiday Care Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced programme.
Qualities and Experience required required:
• Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a commitment to delivering high quality care programmes
• First Aid certification is an advantage
• Experience in working with children delivering safe and stimulating play and working with children of 4-12 years advantageous
• Passionate, creative, approachable, adventurous personality
• Strong ethical behaviour
• Excellent Communicator with a good standard of English
• Own vehicle and driving licence
• Good PC Knowledge
Criminal Checks will be required for all staff which will be undertaken should your application be successful.
To apply send CV and cover letter to [email protected]